Staffing To Improve Defense Manufacturing
Not only will we place the correct professionals for your team, but we can also consult with you on methods for improving your business capabilities. We can take on, or augment complex projects such as new platform roll-outs and major capital projects in infrastructure. Our proprietary FIT Operations is a unique strategic tool to address the tactical complexities of high-mix low-volume manufacturing.
Longer Life Cycles
We have adapted tools and methods from several industries to provide quick and insightful improvement opportunities for the longer life cycles typically found in the defense segment.
Tools and Methods
Our tools and methods include:
- Program & Project Management: leverages our deep bench of experienced consultants to match your needs and regulatory requirements in the defense acquisition world.
- Sales & Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP): manages from initial rollout, through up and down cyclic lifecycle stages — all the way to the end-of life spare parts inventory management.
- Manufacturing and Quality Planning: leverages methods like APQP/PPQP, Bill of Material (BOM) management and PFEP.
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance: for MIL-STD, MIL-SPEC, Defense Acquisition Regulations System (DARS) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- Operational Excellence (OpEx): drives accountability and transparency across functions and geographies.